We had the opportunity to test this amazing app on our mobiles and we have to say that we are more than satisfied.
This app is very handy and comes with a lot of key features.
- The app provides you with the most up-to-date list of routes on the island; routes are individually checked as they are reported and entered into the bolt fund database. - Super high quality, bright colour photo topos of each crag.
- Our very own custom offline map provides you information on the location of the crags without the need for any roaming or data connectivity.
- The app also tells you what the grade spread at each crag is, how long the walk in is and the best time of day to climb and also includes high quality approach maps for every crag. - There is a graded list of every climb in the App which you can filter to create your own personalised tick list.
- To go with the tick list, we have also provided the ability to tick off your climbs, with a choice of using your 8a.nu Scorecard (integrated into the app) or through your own personal in-app log book.
- This is a not-for-profit guidebook and all of our profits from the sale of the Kalymnos Bolt Fund App will go into the Glaros Bolt Fund. By buying this guidebook app you will be contributing to the efforts of route equippers and those who volunteer who maintain and repair defective or worn out bolts and belays.
This guidebook app contains all the information you need to go climbing in Kalymnos,it is all that you need to bring to the crag.
If you need more information about the team vist their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/TheSendClimbingTopos
Download it to you mobile.
Well done guys and keep up the good work!